Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't throw in the towel yet

I know that things are not looking good for conservatives right at this moment, however, I just want to let everyone know that I am hopeful and I know that Americans can and will persevere in the long run. I am not ready yet to give into Pat Buchanan's ideas that we are headed to the end of this great nation as written in his book "Death of the West". I do realize that we are coming dangerously close, but we can still pull it out if we try hard enough.

The first thing we need to do is find a decent President. It is absolutely crucial that we put up a viable candidate in 2012. I, of course, am still secretly hoping that we will get rid of the current President by proving that he was born in Kenya, but I digress. Obama's radical moves in his first week has opened the eyes of some of his kool aid drinkers. As they fall to the ground, a few of them are realizing that the kool aid was poisoned. I cannot count on enough of them realizing it in time. To best prepare we must find a good conservative candidate and get him prepared for the election in 2012.

I realize that being the President of the United States is not the easiest job in the world and it is difficult to find someone to take on such a task. We will need a lot of time to find someone so let's get started now. And please, no Sarah Palin, she is a great gal, but I do not think it is feasible for a variety of reasons.

Put on your thinking caps and start asking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers