Monday, March 23, 2009

Liberals Would Vandalize My Car If I Put On An Impeach Obama Sticker

Liberals Would Vandalize My Car If I Put On An Impeach Obama Sticker

I know how tolerant liberals like to say they are but I know that I could not get away with putting an Impeach Obama bumper sticker on my car unless I want my car to be vandalized by some far left wing liberal.

I have to see pro Obama stickers every day as well as Impeach Bush bumper stickers, but I would never consider vandalizing someones car, but that is because I am a reasonable person. Liberals on the other hand are psychotic. They cannot help themselves, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Or may be that is just an excuse that I have made up for them to explain their anti American behavior. It is just so hard to believe that people could live in this great country and then continually try to destroy it.

I really wish I still lived in a free country and I could put an Impeach Obama bumpersticker on my car without fearing retribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers